– I’m an American Ashtanga yoga student/teacher, world traveller, truth seeker and writer, living in Stockholm, Sweden.
Why did you become a yoga teacher?
– It’s interesting because I never set out to be a yoga teacher. I started practicing yoga at the age of 18 and as the years progressed I became more and more passionate about yoga and the internal transformational process it awakens. Then one day, I was asked if I’d be interested in teaching and my career slowly evolved from there. Now it’s a full-time gig teaching daily classes here in Stockholm as well as instructing Ashtanga yoga workshops around the world.
What’s your typical beauty and well-being routine?
– For me it’s fairly simple. I make sure I get adequate sleep, practice yoga daily, eat organic whole foods as much as possible, drink loads of water with fresh lemon, and constantly look for inspiration in my life. I think if you work from the inside out you can’t help but radiate beauty and well-being into the world.
– My favourite beauty look is a genuine smile that comes from being comfortable in one’s own skin. You can’t beat that. Someone could be wearing a paper bag or haute couture but if they have that smile, it’s pretty amazing.
Give us your best beauty and health tips for women on the go.
– Stay hydrated. Drink loads of water. Follow a daily discipline that gets you moving and centered. Eat clean. Get enough sleep. Spend time in nature. Truly, when we take care of our mind, body, and soul, we become our best selves, inside and out